We are currently shipping to the 50 United States, District of Columbia , Puerto Rico, and Canada. Please Note: We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes.
We currently ship through UPS
We offer several different shipping options to meet your needs when shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada.
For shipments within the U.S.
UPS Ground Shipping: Allow 1-5 business days from date shipped (see transit delivery map below)
UPS 3 Day Select: Allow 3 business days from date shipped
UPS 2nd Day Air: Allow 2 business days from date shipped
UPS Next Day Air: Allow 1 business day from date shipped.
UPS Next Day Air EARLY AM: Allow 1 business day from date shipped - Order arrives by 9AM (not available on all orders)
UPS Freight: Allow 1-5 business days from date shipped. Depending on the delivery location, such as rural areas, additional transit time may apply.
UPS Ground Holiday Schedule - US: 2015 (UPS is CLOSED on these days)
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2015
- Memorial Day - May 25, 2015
- Independence Day - July 4, 2015
- Labor Day - September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day - November 26, 2015
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2015
- New Year's Eve - December 31, 2015
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2016
For shipments to Canada
UPS Standard: Allow 5-10 business days from date shipped (duties and fees may apply when order has reached Canadian Customs)
UPS WorldWide Expedited: Allow 2 business days from date shipped
UPS Saver: Allow 1 business days from date shipped
UPS Ground Holiday Schedule - Canada: 2015 (UPS Ground is CLOSED on these days)
- New Year's Day - Thursday, January 1, 2015Family Day - Monday, February 9, 2015
- Family Day/Louis Riel Day/Islander Day/Heritage Day - Monday, February 16, 2015 (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia)
- Good Friday - Friday, April 3, 2015 (all) Victoria Day - Monday, May 18, 2015 (all)
- St. Jean Baptiste Day - Wednesday, June 24, 2015 (Quebec)
- Canada Day - Wednesday, July 1, 2015 (all)
- Civic Holiday - Monday, August 3, 2015 (all provinces with the exception of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon)
- Labour Day - Monday, September 7, 2015 (all)
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 12, 2015 (all)
- Remembrance Day- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 (British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and all Territories)
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2015 (all)
- Boxing Day - Saturday, December 26, 2015 (all)
Please note that for shipments of merchandise to Canada, the purchaser/recipient of the merchandise is the importer of record and is responsible for complying with all Canadian laws and regulations for importing such merchandise into Canada. Duties, taxes and other fees may apply once merchandise has reached Canadian Customs. It is the responsibility of the importer/recipient of the merchandise to remit payment for fees associated with importing such merchandise. Xgraphix LLC is not liable for any of these fees and does not work directly with the CBSA for international shipments being imported. You must acquire an agent to handle all clearing, reporting and accounting of the merchandise purchased from Xgraphix LLC that is being imported in accordance with the applicable Canadian legal requirements. Duties/taxes and fees are not guaranteed at the time of selecting a shipping method. Based on the value of the package, duties could be charged when it arrives to Canada.
Xgraphix LLC makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on the date in which an order is placed and artwork has been uploaded approved for print, however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
- All shipments require a street address (No P.O. Boxes please)
- Xgraphix LLC is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to verify address before checking out.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
- Xgraphix LLC is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredicted weather conditions.
- Purchasing customer is responsible to ensure recipient of merchandise is available for delivery. UPS will make three delivery attempts.
- If the delivery was unsuccessful after the third attempt, UPS will return the merchandise back to the Xgraphix facility. Additional shipping fees will be charged if you wish to have the merchandise sent back out.